Amaro di Angostura - The essence of Trinidad and Tobago…The exotic island of calypso, carnival, and lots of beautiful people.
Inspired by Don Carlos Seigert, Amaro di Angostura® is so smooth and memorable that it is as smooth and memorable as the island's exuberant present day, as the hustle and bustle of its unforgettable rhythms... cocktail, Amaro di ANGOSTURA® brings you a unique flavor experience.
A LITTLE OF HISTORY
July 2014, Amaro di ANGOSTURA®, an herbal liqueur by House of Angostura was launched at Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans.
In July 2015, Amaro di Angostura receives the award for Best New Product at the Spirited Awards at Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans.
- Amaro di Angostura® is derived from the custom process used to create House of Angostura's iconic aromatic bitters.
- Produced by House of Angostura® Master Blenders who have over 70 years of experience blending between them.
- House of Angostura's Master Blenders combined Angostura® aromatic bitters with a neutral alcohol and added more spices until a magnificent herbal liqueur was created.
- The brandy, spices and bitter herbs were mixed and then left to integrate for 3 months. The result - Amaro di Angostura® - an elevation of a classic liqueur to an entirely new world dimension for the category.
- Amaro di Angostura® can be enjoyed on ice, it is splendid pure and offers a delicious harmony in cocktails.
COLOR : Polished amber with bronze reflections.
NOSE : The first aromas are an aromatic bouquet spiced with caramel. As we get closer to spirits, distinct notes of cinnamon, licorice and citrus emerge followed by strong chocolate with hints of roasted sugar.
MOUTH : Enters the mouth with flavors of cinnamon and toasted caramel. As the liquid fills the mouth with pleasant bitter and licorice notes, the finish transforms into lasting flavors of chocolate and sweet herbs.
• 1.5 oz Amaro Di ANGOSTURA®
• 0.75 oz of ANGOSTURA AROMATIC BITTERS®
• 1 oz of simple syrup
• 1 oz of lemon juice
Garnish with Lime Twist
Glass - Coupe
Method: Add all ingredients to mixing can, add ice, shake and strain twice into a pre-chilled coupe glass
For more Amaro di Angostura recipes, download the House of Angostura app by searching ANGOSTURA on the Google Play Store or Apple Store
Taux d'alcool: 35%
Pays: Trinidad y Tobago